Find out about Canarship’s shipping consignment, tramp trade, project cargo and other offshore and integrated logistics services.
Find out about Docks, a company specialised in land transport and container depots with administrative concessions at the Algecira’s and Tenerife BIPs and Valencia’s IFCSM.
Find out about Friopuerto’s temperature-controlled food product logistics, storage and distribution services in its refrigerated warehouses.
Find out about the services offered by Green Ibérica, Green Algerie, Green Shipping Maroc and Green Tunisie as Evergreen’s shipping agents.
Find out about the consolidation, deconsolidation and storage services which Neutral Cargo Logistics delivers in Spain. Learn more!
Find out about Romeu y Cía, a shipping agent specialised in chartering all kinds of ships and freight with connections in the main ports.
Find out about Sea Bridge’s specialised import and export sea and air consolidation services and discover their scheduled departures.
Land transport services
Land transport by road or rail is the most widely used means of moving goods domestically, although it is also common for imports and exports between neighbouring countries.
Any kinds of freight including perishable or dangerous goods can be transported by land. We provide the following import and export land transport facilities:
- LTL or groupage.
- Consolidated multi-supplier.
- Scheduled departures.
- Multimodal transport.
- Dangerous goods transport.
- Refrigerated goods transport.
- Urgent transport.
- Door-to-door service.
- Project cargo and heavy or oversized goods.
Advantages of road transport
- Timetable flexibility which means departures can be scheduled according to needs.
- Fast movement as the vehicles can easily access the plant or warehouse.
- High fleet availability.
- Any type of goods can be transported.
- Cost optimisation as it is a more economical mode of transport.