Find out about Canarship’s shipping consignment, tramp trade, project cargo and other offshore and integrated logistics services.
Husbandry consists of the operations designed to meet all the needs of ships once they arrive in port. It involves getting the ship ready before a new departure and includes everything from cleaning to food supplies.
The ship husbandry services we supply include:
- Cleaning tanks, holds, hull, etc.
- Rubbish collection and waste removal.
- Water and food supply.
- Fuel and spare parts supply.
- Help in changing over crews and personnel.
- Medical care for the crew.
- Representing the shipowner with Customs.