Get advanced customs and pre-customs services for the clearance of your import and export goods with Saice. Learn more!
Specialised customs management services
We have companies specialised in customs management for the release of your goods. Their services range from pre-clearance advice to the physical release of the goods.
Customs clearance involves documentary and physical checks when required by customs to confirm the accuracy of the declared goods for tax and duty purposes along with compliance with quality standards.
We provide import customs clearance for goods entering the country and also export customs clearance for products leaving it.
Our customs agents provide a centralised customs clearance service, i.e. they perform import and export clearance at any Spanish customs office.
We conduct all procedures and formalities with Customs and pay taxes and duties, so your goods are released.
We submit to Customs all the documents needed to identify the type and origin of the goods and also the importing and exporting parties involved in the operation. The essential documents for this are:
- Sales invoice: this reflects the purchase transaction and the details of the buyer and seller.
- Packing list: it shows the details of the goods.
- Shipping documents: B/L for sea transport, AWB for air freight and CMR for land transport.
Once the documents have been submitted, Customs examines them and decides on:
- Green circuit: the goods are released straightaway.
- Orange circuit: all the documents provided have to be checked and compared to confirm them.
- Red circuit: the goods have to be inspected physically and their documents reviewed.
Our customs management companies are certified as AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) agents. This means we are trustworthy customs agents as we follow standardised and internationally recognised security protocols and good practices which translate into:
- Fewer documentary and physical checks.
- Priority if one of these checks is needed.
- Centralised national clearance.
- Simplified customs procedures.
Additional customs agent services
Attendance at inspections: some kinds of goods have to be physically inspected, including:
- Veterinary inspection for live animals and products of animal origin.
- Health inspection of products for human consumption.
- Pharmaceutical inspection to ensure the safety of imported/exported medicinal products.
- Phytosanitary inspection for plants or parts of them and chemicals used for agricultural and pest control purposes.
- SOIVRE certification of compliance with quality standards.
In all these cases, or whenever Customs requires a physical inspection to check that the declared goods are the same as the imported/exported ones, our customs agents are there to make sure that everything is done properly.
Warehouse storage: we have warehouses authorised by Customs to operate as:
- Bonded Warehouse (BW).
- VAT Warehouse Spain (VWS).
- Temporary Storage (TS).
- Tax Warehouse (TW).
Document management: we can file your applications for:
- Intrastat declaration, a statistical form which compiles data on trade in the European Union to produce statistics on the movement of goods and which is compulsory for some transactions.
- Getting the NIE/VAT number for foreign entrepreneurs who pay VAT.
- Status of exporter authorised to use the simplified proof of origin system.
- BTI (Binding Tariff Information), a document that certifies the correct classification of goods.
Tax representation: we liaise with the tax authorities so that as a foreign company you can operate with the same advantages and benefits as a Spanish company.