Find out about the services of Intermodal Tank Transport, a specialist in carrying bulk liquid in ISO tanks and storing and servicing them.
Bulk liquid transport
We provide international transport of bulk liquids in flexitanks and ISO tanks which enables us to transport all types of bulk liquids such as beverages, food liquids, natural non-food liquids and chemicals.
A flexitank is a polyethylene bag fitted inside conventional goods containers which can be filled with bulk liquids through a valve.
Flexitank bulk liquid transport
We have various types of flexitanks to suit the needs of the goods:
- Standard: with a capacity of 24,000 – 27,000 litres.
- Reeflex: for temperature-controlled products.
- Aseptic: ensures that filling is completely aseptic without affecting the product in any way.
- Dual: for loading two different products without them coming into contact, e.g. red wine and white wine.
ISO tank bulk liquid transport
ISO tanks are tank containers designed for carrying all types of liquids including dangerous goods. We also provide other types of services for ISO tanks such as:
- Fleet management.
- ISO tank hire for storage.