Find out about Docks, a company specialised in land transport and container depots with administrative concessions at the Algecira’s and Tenerife BIPs and Valencia’s IFCSM.
Specialised container depot services
Container depots are facilities for storing empty containers. In our container depots we store all kinds of dry, high cube, tank and refrigerated containers for shipping and leasing companies. We also have a stock control programme where our customers can check incoming and outgoing containers and see the available containers.
In addition to storage, we provide other services in our container depots including:
- Pre-loading inspection: we check the condition of the containers before loading to ensure they are suitable for transporting the goods. We also conduct air-tightness and hydraulic testing.
- Repair and maintenance: we take charge of any maintenance and repairs your container fleet may need.
- Cleaning: we clean containers to remove any trace of previous loads so that nothing will interfere with the condition of your goods.
- Kosher cleaning: we clean containers following kosher protocols and precepts, i.e. respecting the ritual prescriptions of Judaism to ensure a completely kosher supply chain.
- Chemical cleaning as per regulations: we perform chemical cleaning and fumigation as per current regulations for the complete disinfection of containers.
- Flexitank installation: we adapt the containers and assemble the flexitank inside them for bulk liquid transport.
- Pre-trip test for reefers: we run diagnostic tests on reefers to make sure they work properly.
- Purchase and sale of containers.